Quality of life depends on a balance between what we can do and what is required of us at work. And this balance depends on two elements: our inherent abilities and our skills.
I want to help people improve their quality of life by offering practice-based competence development – as close to participants’ daily lives as possible. This is because I believe that competence development is all about practicing concrete and very specific everyday situations; about working with current challenges until the competences are at our fingertips.
Because knowledge is one thing, and competences are another thing altogether. Competences are not what we know but what we can do.
I care passionately about helping people become proficient in their daily lives – and helping to make the difficult things easier for them.
I can help with:
- Project organization, including implement of portfolio management
- Establishing a project culture – structure and implementation
- Competence development in relation to project work (participants, project managers, steering committees)
- Development of a collaborative culture
- Implementation of strategy
- Organizational development
- Leadership development and leadership mentoring