I believe that a well-organized learning process can make a difference to anyone. Everybody can acquire new knowledge, strengthen their skills and gain more confidence. And, with well-facilitated exercises and dialogue, we can create room for a potential increase in self-awareness and social consciousness.
I care passionately about creating these learning spaces, so that people master something new before leaving the room; something they can apply to their daily life or in their job. Something they have had fun learning.
I can help with:
- Teaching and training of project managers, project participants, steering committees, etc.
- Strengthening individual communication, process facilitation and impact
- Strengthening communication and unity within a team
- Teaching and developing skills in people who work with project-related tasks
- Development of personal leadership
- Working with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and sustainability in organizations
- Establishing a culture that makes room for play and innovation
- Ensuring that your project plan and ability to improvise complement each other
Maja holds an MA in Psychology and Educational Studies from Roskilde University. Since completing her studies, Maja has worked as a learning consultant for a variety of companies, NGOs and municipalities that focus on making life better for children and young people. It is crucial to Maja that people learn how to be afraid of failure, how to try again and how to make the most of their lives. She has also supported project managers in the development of their own personal leadership style, and she has initiated social and dynamic learning processes in organizations and teams.
Maja now brings this experience to Promentum in the hope of making a difference for people looking to realize their ideas and projects, strengthen their teams and learn more about themselves and each other.
In her spare time, Maja practices improv comedy. She loves to perform, make people laugh and create a good atmosphere. Maja is therefore hoping that she will be spending more time on improvisation at Promentum. Stay tuned!
Maja was born and bred in the western suburbs of Copenhagen, and she now lives on the island of Amager with her husband and daughter. She loves black coffee and black humor, and she always has a good party game up her sleeve.